Find Nearest Parking
Find the nearest parking to your store or restaurant.
EAU CLAIRE TRANSIT
The Eau Claire Transit System connects Oakwood Mall to the surrounding community with bus convenient pickup and drop off locations. Please visit their website to view schedules and bus routes.
Join a vibrant community. Connect with Oakwood Mall to take advantage of special programs and events.
Join Oakwood Mall's walking program.
Oakwood Mall entrance and service doors open at approximately 6:00am each morning for mall walkers.
Distance around the mall is approximately 3/4 of a mile. To reach this distance, you must walk down each of the wings in the mall including food court, as well as the main thoroughfare.
Distance for one loop through the mall from Younkers to Macys is approximately 1/2 of a mile.
Exercise Tips for Walking:
- Wear proper footwear. A good pair of sneakers will give your feet proper support and help to prevent injuries.
- Plan when you will walk each day. It will help you develop a regular schedule and avoid excuses for not walking.
- Walk with a partner. You will be less likely to skip your walk, and it will make walking more. fun. The mall is also a great place to meet new people.
- Keep your walking tracker up-to-date. It will help you keep track of frequency and help motivate you. Walking trackers are available at the tracker station located in the Sears wing by the vended train.
* The Mall is closed for mall walking on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.* Lockers to place your belongings during your walk are available for rent in the Younkers wing, Sears wing and Café Court.
It is a heartbreaking reality in our country that millions of dogs, cats and other animals have no place to call home. America’s shelters are filled to capacity with abandoned and unwanted animals, yet there is not nearly enough space to house these animals. Current economic conditions have caused an influx of animals at local shelters making pet homelessness an even more prevalent issue. The animals’ stay at a shelter must be short as they await an uncertain fate.
According to The Humane Society of the United States, between six and eight million cats and dogs enter animal shelters every year in the United States. Only half of these animals make it out alive. The fact that most of these animals are healthy when they are euthanized makes their death all the more unnecessary and agonizing. Bark Ave. & Meow Place is an innovative concept that allows local shelters and rescue groups to take adoptable animals to the mall where potential adopters can be introduced to them in a welcoming environment.
We truly believe that every animal’s life has value and that each dog and cat is a unique creature. I encourage you to join us in taking this crucial step to solving the widespread issue of pet homelessness in the United States. As immense as this problem is, I believe it can be solved if each one of us takes a small step.
The Eau Claire County Humane Association will be at Oakwood Mall every 4th Saturday of the month from Noon to 2pm (pending availability) with adoptable dogs and cats ready for forever homes. The ECCHA will also be accepting donations, dog food, leashes, treats, cleaning supplies and other animal care items so please bring in what you can, if possible. Thank you.
You'll find great opportunities to start-up or ramp-up your business at Oakwood Mall! Great retail and advertising space available. Call to learn more about our short, long-term and temporary leasing programs.
For further information, please contact Kim Kaio at the Oakwood Mall Management Office at (715) 836-0048. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.