Professional Security Consultants
Posted Mon, Apr 1
PSC is currently seeking to hire Full-time and Part-time officers at the Oakwood Mall in Eau Claire, WI. Applicants must be able to work weekends and have a clean driving record.
Job duties include but are not limited to walking, driving or bicycle patrols, enforcing the Code of Conduct for the shopping center, report unsafe conditions, observe/report incidents or suspicious activity, incident report writing, and working with local and federal law enforcement agencies.
- Good customer service skills
- Clean DMV driving record and
- Prior security or military experience is desired but not mandatory
- At least 18 years of age
- Clean driving record
- Clean criminal history, and drug free
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Be able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have (preferred) or able to obtain (pre-employment) guard card (if applicable)
- CPR, First-Aid, AED Certified (employer assistance possible)
To apply, stop in the Security Office for an application, or contact the Security Director at email@example.com .