Job Opportunity at Express Factory in Oakwood Mall
Posted Fri, Jul 31
The Sales Leader drives operations on the sales floor and in the stockroom, while assisting in training associates and delivering a great in-store shopping experiences for customers.
Talent – Assist in developing and motivating associates to maximize sales potential
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service, coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate performance.
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product, policy, and procedures.
Execution – Execute action plans that optimize results
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great customer experience.
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment, omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team members.
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the right place at the right time.
Experience – Promote and support an environment focused on delivering great in-store customer experiences.
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive outcome.
- Lead and models our customer experience model.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies, promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provide leadership and assistance with product launches, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
To apply go to www.express.com/careers or stop in the store and talk to a manager.