Job Opportunity at T-Mobile in Oakwood Mall
Posted Thu, May 27
Do the hottest new tech trends excite you? Then T-Mobile would be a perfect fit for you! We currently have full and part-time positions available!
- Provide exceptional customer service including greeting customers, answering phones and assessing their needs.
- Exceed monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer accounts, maximizing existing accounts, and excelling in quality metrics.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store location.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Work with store management in operating the retail facility including but not limited to cash handling, inventory counts and deposits.
- Complete accurate paperwork and transactions per company policies / procedures.
- Assist customers with service activations, changes and bill payment, sell accessories and process price plan changes / upgrades.
- Engage in service selling and right fitting the customers with the appropriate total technology solution.
- Minimum 6 months experience in an environment with a strong customer focus.
- Professional, positive attitude.
- Excellent written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Able to stand for up to 9 hours on sales floor, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Competitive paid time off.
- Medical, dental, vision benefits.
- 401k match.
- Phone service discounts.
- Development and growth opportunities.
T-Mobile/Wireless Vision is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workspace.