Hourly and Management Opportunities
Posted Mon, Apr 1
Janitorial work requires specialized care and attention, highly advanced training and supervision, sophisticated safety and security. Millard has been in existence since 1915 and has put its almost 100 years of experience to work in 1000's of buildings across the country. Their reputation for excellence is the primary reason the Company has become a National Leader in Facility Services!
Looking for individuals to help keep Oakwood Mall clean. Flexible schedule with opportunity for part time, if desired.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Using chemicals or cleaning solutions to perform duties
- High dusting
- Restroom attending
- Trash removal
- Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
- Lifting 35-50lbs in weight
- Pushing/pulling 35-75lbs
- Standing or walking for 6-8 hours per shift (Patrol)
- Bending to pick up items from the floor or to wipe down surfaces as necessary to keep the floor area clean of debris
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including Safety Glasses, gloves, and back-support as directed per OSHA/MSDS
- Working in the outside elements
- Pushing/pulling up to 50lbs (on wheels) in weight
- Weekend availability
Job offers: 401k, medical, paid vacation and flexible schedule.