Locally Made Market at Common Area
Sat, Oct 21 – Sun, Oct 22
Become a vendor at Oakwood Mall!
Locally Made Market is a vendor show featuring items made right here in the Midwest!!! Locally made arts, crafts, apparel, candles, soaps, books, home décor, woodwork, pre-packaged food (e.g. chocolates, cheese, popcorn, candy), and so much more are invited to participate. This special two-day only show includes 1-8 ft skirted table within a 8' x 6' space.
Click register for a copy of the application with details or contact Joani Bauman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-451-8849 for further questions.
We look forward to you joining us!
Why should you be a vendor at Oakwood Mall?
- Oakwood Mall is the premier attraction in west central Wisconsin with nearly 100 local, regional and national retailers.
- Participants can build relationships, create and build brand awareness, sell and demonstrate product and services and conduct lead generation.
- Unlike other forms of media, consumers attend the mall with plans to buy!
- Home based businesses, art & crafts, service providers, store owners, static advertising messages are just some of the participation options at each show. (All uses are subject to mall pre-approval)
- It is a sales environment where consumers can see, touch, compare, and buy your products and services on the spot.