Why should you be a vendor at Oakwood Mall?
- Oakwood Mall is the premier attraction in west central Wisconsin with nearly 100 local, regional and national retailers.
- Participants can build relationships, create and build brand awareness, sell and demonstrate product and services and conduct lead generation.
- Unlike other forms of media, consumers attend the mall with plans to buy!
- Home based businesses, art & crafts, service providers, store owners, static advertising messages are just some of the participation options at each show. (All uses are subject to mall pre-approval)
- It is a sales environment where consumers can see, touch, compare, and buy your products and services on the spot.
- February 10-12 - Women's Weekend Out
- March 17-19 - Spring to It
- April 7-9 - Hop to It (Easter Bunny arrives April 6)
- May 12-14 - Weekend for Moms (Mother's Day weekend)
- October 21-22 - Locally Made Market (All items to be made right here in the Midwest for this market!!! Locally made arts, crafts, apparel, candles, soaps, books, home décor, woodwork, pre-packaged food (e.g. chocolates, cheese, popcorn, candy), and so much more)
- October 27-29 - Fall into Winter
Please contact Joani Bauman at email@example.com or call 952-451-8849 for details. We look forward to you joining us!